1) How long have you been doing theatre?
2. What's your favorite thing about it?
All of the new friends that I meet and the environment, it feels like I am in one big family, all actors, so if you make a mistake, everyone understands because it's acting and everyone gets put in that situation at one point or an other. I also like to see how the show comes and fits together throughout the process.
3) When you're not involved in a theatre production, what kind
of hobbies do you enjoy?
I like playing outside, and playing a lot of sports. I also like writing stories and making random stuff out of duct tape.
4) If you could play a role in any movie of your choice, what movie
and role would it be?
I would play Smalls from The Sandlot. I like this role because of the way the character changes so much throughout the movie and faces so many obstacles with the help of all his friends. Plus, it's a baseball movie.
5) What's your favorite part of "East Side Story" so far?
I really like the opening number, especially the part where everyone swirls around each other and fits into their position for the first scene.
6) When did you first discover Q Artistry?
When I auditioned for the first Q show, Perry Haughter, which was about 4 years ago.
7) What's your favorite food?
I really don't have a favorite food, because I like a lot of foods, but if I had to pick, it would probably be a nice fresh grilled cheese dipped in tomato soup.
8) If you could be an animal, what would it be and why?
I would be a griffin, because thats like 3 animals in one!
9) If there was an East Side Story sequel next year, how would you title it?
Fill in the blank: East Side Story 2, ____________________________ ?
East Side Story 2, the Return of the Grey Hairs!
East Side Story (Q Artistry's next QKID production opening on May 10th) features 12 young actors individually matched with 12 professional Indy actors in a mentoring style production process for a one act musical about friendship and discord on the east side of Indianapolis. The adult actors were asked to present the kid they're mentoring with 9 questions as part of our 9 QUESTIONS series and this is what happened:
9 Questions with
asked by Sara Williams.