1) What made you audition for your first show, Scary Mary?
I guess the reason I auditioned for my first show was because I saw Yarnia and it looked fun and I wanted to try something new.
2) What is your favorite play or musical?
I have quite a few favorite plays and musicals. In this order they are Beauty and the Beast, Les Mis, Grease, South Pacific, and Music Man.
3) What is one of your favorite books that you think would make a good play or musical? And why?
Definitely The Fault In Our Stars because it has things that make a good musical or play such as suspense, drama, and it's very relatable.
4) If you could travel anywhere in the world with your family on vacation, where would you go?
I would go to Australia or Paris.
5) If you could be a part of any mythological story or fairytale world, what would it be?
Either Wonderland (Alice In Wonderland) or Atlantis.
6) Q is all about creating and producing new works written by Indiana playwrights. Have you ever tried your hand at writing?
Yes, I started writing a play with some friends at school.
7) Do you have any hidden talents?
I can touch my feet to my head!
8) What is your favorite thing about being a part of the East Side Story cast?
Probably meeting new people and getting to know everyone.
9) Do you see yourself continuing with theater in the future?
Yes, definitely! There are a lot of things I'd like to do, and theater is one of them.
East Side Story (Q Artistry's next QKID production opening on May 10th) features 12 young actors individually matched with 12 professional Indy actors in a mentoring style production process for a one act musical about friendship and discord on the east side of Indianapolis. The adult actors were asked to present the kid they're mentoring with 9 questions as part of our 9 QUESTIONS series and this is what happened:
9 Questions with
asked by Janice Hibbard.