1) How long have you been doing theatre?
2. What brought you to Q?
Bunny Spectacular. Then I was in Scary Mary.
3) What was the first show you performed in?
Don’t Stop Believing.
4) What is your dream musical parody to perform in?
5) How does performing effect you in everyday life?
Walks down the hall at school singing “We’re off to see the wizard.”
6) What is the funniest insult you would say to a Tallz?
7) When not performing, what keeps you happy?
8) In an epic book battle, who are you?
9) Is Craig the greatest mentor you’ve had in a Q show?
East Side Story (Q Artistry's next QKID production opening on May 10th) features 12 young actors individually matched with 12 professional Indy actors in a mentoring style production process for a one act musical about friendship and discord on the east side of Indianapolis. The adult actors were asked to present the kid they're mentoring with 9 questions as part of our 9 QUESTIONS series and this is what happened:
9 Questions with
asked by Craig Underwood.