East Side Story (Q Artistry's next QKID production opening on May 10th) features 12 young actors individually matched with 12 professional Indy actors in a mentoring style production process for a one act musical about friendship and discord on the east side of Indianapolis. The adult actors were asked to present the kid they're mentoring with 9 questions as part of our 9 QUESTIONS series and this is what happened:
9 Questions with
asked by Carrie Morgan.
1) What is your favorite thing about East Side Story?
2. What is your favorite musical or play?
3) If you could be any musical instrument, what instrument
would you be and why?
Drums because the beat.
4) If you could play any character in a play or musical, what would it be?
Annie or Matilda.
5) When did you realize that you love dancing/performing?
When I was like 4.
6) What is your favorite kind of music to dance to?
All eyes on me.
7) Who is your role model or inspiration in dance or performance?
8) What is your favorite food?
9) How did you find out about QArtisty and what made you want
to come out and audition?
My Grandma and it sounded fun.